2017 Junior Advisory Board Meeting
Junior Advisory Board
The Junior Advisory Board is comprised of the current registered Team Reps of ALL Carolina Region Junior teams (12-18; Male and Female). All team reps are invited to attend this meeting (please REGISTER-see below) to begin preparations for the 2017/2018 Carolina Region season. All Reps that attend are invited to stay for the Annual Meeting of the Carolina Regional Volleyball Association, which will take place at 1:00 pm in the same meeting room.
NEXT MEETING - Sunday, May 7, 2017:
- SITE: Koury Convention Center (High Point Road exit off I-40, next to Four Seasons Mall) in Greensboro (Room: Pinehurst).
- TIME: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- REGISTRATION: Please email the Region Office with your Name and Teamname by May 4 if you plan to attend (this will help us provide proper set-up). The Operating Code only provides one vote per present team rep (proxies are not allowed).
- TOPICS (known at this time - additional may be added):
- Elections - Boys and Girls Reps to the Carolina Region Board of Directors (1 year term)
- 2017 Season Review
- Carolina Region Recruiting/Tryout Policy Discussion and Amendments
- 2017/2018 CR Tryout Schedule
- 2018 Schedule
- Frozen Roster policy
- Behavior Policy updates
- Additional topics as received