Junior Division Membership Information
Individuals that have never been a member of the Carolina Region and USA Volleyball may apply for membership by following the instructions at the online registration page. Individuals that have been a member of either the Carolina Region or another Region of USA Volleyball in any membership season since 2004 should click on the "Log In/Register" link at the top of this page to log in to their USAV member account and renew their membership. The paper membership form can also be used to apply for membership for a higher fee. Our membership year begins September 1 and ends October 31 of the following year. Team/Club Reps may download the registration packet at the Clubs section in September.
Besides the opportunity to participate in Sanctioned USA Volleyball Events, please see our Member Benefits page for other great benefits of joining the Carolina Region!
2016/2017 Fees (Age definitions are at FAQ):
- Junior female members ages 12 to 18- $45 online renewals/registrations by November 1; $55 after November 1
- Junior male members ages 18 and younger - $20
- Youth female members 11 and under (born on or after 9/1/2005) - $15
- 8 and under male and female members (born on or after 9/1/2008) - $0.00
- Adults affiliated with Junior teams - $35 online renewals/registrations by November 1; $45 after November 1
- Paper Registrations for Junior female (12-18) members - $65 received by November 1; $75 after November 1
- Paper Registrations for Adult members - $65 received by November 1; $75 after November 1
- Background Screen fee for Adults affiliated with Junior teams - $18.00 - good for two seasons
- Junior Team Fee - $65 by December 1; $75 after December 1
- Regular Season Tournament Entry Fee - Club Divisions -$175 (received TWO weeks in advance)
- Regional Championship Event Tournament entry Fee - $200
Carolina Region Tryout Policies: